The eternal question how to do nail designs at home has been torturing the minds of women around the globe for decades now. Of course, nowadays we can find thousands of complex tutorials all over the web, but what about something that can really be replicated at home? That is why we decided to supply you with something useful but also beautiful.
With the summer here, a creative nail design is something that every lady wants.
All the cute nails designs can be easily created at home, believe us. Just follow our tips.
Stamping Marble Nail Art
- To start, go for a black base.
- Now mix a few drops of black, pink, blue and lilac polishes with the help of cellophane and a doting tool.
- Use your stamping plate to apply the pattern to the nail.
- Now cover the nail with top coat, and your stunning manicure is ready.
Source: Laqvid via Instagram
Blobicure Nail Designs
- How to do nail designs like a pro? Start with the application of liquid latex.
- Covering your nails with jelly purple polish will be your next step.
- Before it dries, add two diagonal contrasting strokes of pink and green neon polish from each side of your nail.
- In-between the strokes, put a few drops of blue nail polish.
- When the polish dries, get rid of the liquid latex and finish the design with a top coat.
Source: Laqvid via Instagram
- Start with covering your thumb, pointer finger, and pinkie with a light matte pink color.
- Then use a chevron shaped tape to create a triangle at the bottom of your nail, while covering the top of it with white.
- Now paint some palm leaves over your white base: grab the thinnest brush you have and dive in.
- Finish your design with a matte top coat and a gold stud. Voila!
Source: Gabby Morris via Youtube
Neon Rainbow Dotticure Nail Designs
- To start with, you are going to need some five brightest nail polishes you have and a black one.
- Cover your nails with a white base and create a dotted design with a black nail polish.
- Spaces that are still free from black dots should be covered in the brightest shades you have at your disposal.
- Finish with the top coat and now you know the answer to how to do nail designs at home!
Source: Melyne Nailart via Youtube
Nautical Nail Designs
- To begin with, you need to apply the base coat.
- Then add a white base as well as the red one to your nails.
- Over the red base, you will need to paint a white anchor with the tiny brush.
- Now you can add some blue and red lines to your white-based nails.
- To finish, add some gold studs to the white-based nails and apply the top coat, either glossy or matte, depending on what you like more. Done!
Source: HannahRoxNails via Youtube
Charming Rose Quartz Nails
- Start with a base coat to strengthen your nails.
- Use light pink nail polish as your base color.
- With the help of a small brush and white polish create as many imperfect lines as you can, going in any direction, as you like.
- Now blur the lines and add one more coat of pink to create the resemblance of quartz.
- Another addition of tiny white lines, and your design is ready!
- Do not forget about the top coat, of course!
Source: Сutepolish via Youtube
Gradient Stamping Design
- Cover your nails with a black base.
- Do not forget about the liquid latex to avoid the messy stains around your nail.
- Pick the stamping plate pattern and add three drops of the nail polish, strictly in a given order – white, pink, white.
- Do the stamping the way you usually do it and get ready to enjoy the gradient pattern on your nails.
- All that is left to do is to get rid of all the unnecessary remains and add top coat. Done!
Source: Vics_nails via Instagram
Trippy Polka Dot Nail Art
- No mani starts without a base coat, a white base coat follows right next.
- With the help of a scotch tape, create a diagonal black half.
- Use your dotting tool and create the polka dots.
- Let your design dry and cover with the top coat – done!
Source: Kelli Marissa via Youtube
Holographic Opal Unicorn Nail Art
- Start with some pale colored base, let’s say pink.
- Now you need to apply white and grey nail polish in any way you like it, but make sure that the strokes do not cover the whole nail.
- Now add all the pastel-colored polish you have to the sponge and apply onto your nail.
- Clean up all the mess and cover your nails with any sparkly nail polish that you have.
- Pressing the holographic foil to the gel top covered nail will grant the desired unicorn effect.
- Finish off with the regular top so that the design holds. As simple as that!
Source: Lacquerstyle via Youtube
Cute and Easy Argyle Nails Designs
- Of course, we start with the base, then go for two coats of pale blue.
- Take your tiny brush and draw an X over the blue base.
- Now fill in the two vertical triangles with the same dark blue polish.
- After everything dries out, take the same tiny brush and, using the white nail polish, add the remaining details.
- Finish the design with the top coat.
Source: Cutepolish via Youtube
DIY Floral Lace for Sophisticated Ladies
- For the floral pattern, you should start with the white X in the middle of your nail, painted with the white nail polish. You should use a small brush for it.
- After the X is ready, you should add up small diagonal lines to fill in the spaces for the lace pattern.
- With the help of a dotting tool, form the petals of your flowers. Put them in any direction you like. You will be able to add the leaves later on.
- To create the classic design that will match any outfit, you can use beige and black colors as well, but that is optional.
- To make the design even better, you can opt for gold caviar beads and rhinestones added to your nails.
Source: Cutepolish via Youtube
Beautiful Roses: Simple Nail Designs with a Toothpick!
- Start with the usual base coat.
- Then apply a coat of coral nail polish to your pointer finger and pinkie finger.
- Add up a tiny black dot with the help of a toothpick or a dotting tool.
- Cover all of the remaining nails with the white base.
- When it dries out, opt for few purple dots and combine them with white again, in swirling moves, so that the roses are created.
- Repeat the procedure with the coral nail polish mixed with white and add up a few green leaves to the design.
- You can add a few black dots for the design to look even more intricate.
- After everything dries out, just apply the top coat.
Source: Janelle Estep via Youtube
Main photo by Сutepolish